The Blumz is devoted to protecting the privacy of your data at all costs. Your identification details are kept confidential while you use our website as per our privacy statement. You should not be concerned about your personal data when we ask you to provide certain information. We keep updating our policies timely to ensure that you are satisfied with our services. Keep checking this page regularly, as our policy is effective from September 18, 2014.
What Do We Collect?
The Blumz requires the following information from its users:
- Your Name And Your Job Title
- Your Contact Information And Email Address
- Additional Information Relevant To Customer Surveys And Offers
What Do We Do With The Information We Gather?
The information gathered will be utilized to process your business needs and provide you with better services based on the following points:
- Internal Record Keeping
- Enhancing Our Products And Services
- Periodic Promotional Emails On New Products, Special Offers
- Information Provided Is Used To Customize The Website According To Your Interests
- Information Is Shared To Third Parties Strictly For Marketing Or Promotional Purposes
- We Will Never Sell Your Information
We assure you that your information is safe and secure with us. We strictly prevent any unauthorized access to our data. We have put the right electronic, physical, and managerial tools to protect all the information that we collect online.
When you browse our website, cookies will be placed on your device so that we can predict your interests. AdRoll, our display advertising partner, allows us to show you the pros of retargeting advertising on different websites as per your last interaction with The Blumz.
Our partners' techniques do not gather personal information like your name, postal address, email address, or contact number. You can visit this page to opt out of targeted advertising from AdRoll and its partners.